Nestled in the trees, right on the eastern border of Gooseberry State Park, these romantic suites are a favorite for any special occasion. Each of the four, two bedroom suites is furnished with:
- Antiques, Original Artwork and Oak Floors throughout
- Large Living Room with a Wood Burning Fireplace
- TV/VCRs/DVDs, CD/Cassette Stereos, Satellite Service
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Internet Access
- Complimentary Guest Toiletries
- Local Attraction Information and Library
- Assortment of Board Games
Turn out the lights, watch the flames in the fireplace and glimpse Lake Superior through the trees. Your private deck with your own gas grill gives you a private entrance and a great place to observe the wildlife. A fire ring will provide you with hours of relaxation in the outdoors.
Skiers, hikers and bikers can access the State Park and Superior Hiking trails with our own official trail. The cedar sauna under the adjacent spruce trees can be enjoyed by all guests and is available for private use by reservation. Complimentary fire-wood, snowshoes and bikes are available on-site. Ski rental is available nearby.
Book Your Stay